Started with the main interface classes today. Because of the CRT problem with our new adaptor, we need to re-organize all objects passing between different DLLs. I have identified the main classes, but soon found out there are more than meets the eye. I fear i will have to go through every class in the system to try and detect possible problems. Thing is, that there is no other way to tell if it's working until everything is changed, and then i will have to execute every single bit of routine throughout the system.
Carl also came back with some notices about the new maya adaptor. I have fixed most of them and hope i will fix the rest before i leave today.
Read what's going on behind the scenes and in the minds of the developers of Craft Director Tools.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest